PEDAL — Portobello Transition Town is recruiting two workers to help deliver our carbon reduction initiative.
- Low Carbon Living Co-ordinator (£28152 pa, 35 hours per week)
- Office Manager (£23,000 pa pro rata, part-time, 21 hours per week)
Both posts are subject to confirmation of funding by the Scottish Government’s Climate Challenge Fund and will be time limited until end March 2012. If our funding bid is successful, the project will start as soon as possible after April 1st.
If you would like to apply for either job, please download the documents below:
- Letter to Applicants
- Job Description (Low Carbon Living Co-ordinator)
- Job Description (Office Manager)
- Application Form (both jobs)
- Project Information (both jobs)
Please return your completed application form by the closing date of 5pm Monday 14th March by email to email@example.com or by post to PEDAL, Unit 1A The Stables, 38 Baileyfield Road, Edinburgh EH15 1NA
Please note that we will only be able to contact applicants whom we shortlist for interview. Interviews will be held during the week beginning 21st March.
For an informal chat about either of these posts please contact Tom Black on 0131 258 4483 or or Jane Lewis on 0131 669 5591.