We are working to create
a vibrant, sustainable Portobello which can help combat climate change and reduce fossil fuel use. By creating a sustainable local economy, we’ll all get more out of living here – and help the planet at the same time.
SIGN UP to get news bulletins
Get PEDAL and other Porty news and info — straight to your inbox. Subscribe to our newsletter, click HERE
- Portobello Market, Saturday 7 December
- PEDAL’s rep on Community Council is Eva Schonveld
- Bath Street Gap Site clear up -> Success!
- Nature is not for sale, 21st November, 6.30pm, St Augustine’s Church, George IV Bridge
- Apple Day 2013
- Workshop with Charles Eisenstein, 10-5pm, 16th November, Serenity Cafe, Edinburgh
- No events.